As God’s people together we strive to be Christ’s presence for our community.
We see our church family deliberately, passionately, patiently encouraging each other to walk with Christ.
- God’s complete Word
- knowing and obeying God, listening to Him
- Reformed perspective
- authentic, engaging, life-changing worship
- relational, proactive outreach
- welcoming hospitality ‑ expressing warm, genuine friendliness
- being aware of each other’s needs and caring for those needs
- encouraging all to participate in ministry
- strong family life
- serving all generations, but especially our youth, helping each one among us to mature spiritually
- building unity through mutual, honest love and respect
- developing spiritual gifts
- keeping everyone and everything we do covered by prayer
We want to bring all into a healthy, growing relationship with Jesus through His WORD.
We seek to praise and glorify God, celebrate his power and grace, while encouraging all to meet together to participate in the abundant life in Christ. (Psalm 96)
We seek to guide and support one another, to share the gospel of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit with prayer, encouraging friendship evangelism. (Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8)
We seek to grow in loving one another as Christ loves us. Jesus Christ's relationship with us serves as our model, encouraging us in our relationship with him and each other. (1 John 4, 1 John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 12:12-27)
We seek to disciple one another into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ, encouraging all to discover and develop their spiritual gifts from God. (2 Timothy 2:22, Luke 9:11, 23, 57-62, Ephesians 4:11-16)