When you visit Ellsworth CRC, here's what you can expect:
- Our services last about an hour. We're not particular about exactly how long they go, as long as the Word is proclaimed.
- We sing a variety of music in every service: ancient and modern hymns, praise songs. Some Sundays we're led by the Praise Band with guitars, piano, drums, and more. Other Sundays we're led by the organ or piano. If you're not used to singing, don't worry -- none of us are professionals, and we love to make a joyful noise under our arched ceiling.
- We dress casual -- shorts in the summer, sweaters in the winter. Dresses and jeans are equally common. If you really want to fit in, wear red plaid flannel. We're up north, after all!
- COVID-19: We do not require masks anywhere in our building as of Sept 13, 2021. However, policies and practices may change quickly according to the local situation, so contact the church for the latest update.
- Bring your kids along and have them sit with you if they're able. We love kids and their antics, and expect a little chaos. We make activity bags for kids ages 3+ to join in worship.
- You are welcome to use are nursery with your young children. We don't currently have nursery volunteers due to COVID-19.